Find your Serenede® Fit
1. What is your regular jean size?
2. How do you like your jeans to fit?
Your Suggested Serenede® fit:
Standard inseam of 32"L
The "AMBER" corduroy pants feature our signature fitted construction with stretch. Go with your regular waist size if you like your jeans fitted (skinny). Size up one waist size if you want your jeans looser fitting (slim).
- Stretchability: MEDIUM
- Amber (Orange) Corduroy
- Signature "leather" waistband label
- SERENEDE® branded hardware
- Five-pocket styling
- Zipper fly
- 5.5" W Ankle opening
- Designed in California
- Signature SKINNY fit [ SIZE UP ONE SIZE ]
- sizes 28" - 34" = 32"L
- sizes 36" - 44" = 34"L
- The model is 5'4" / 145 Ibs wearing a size 28.
SIZE RECOMMENDATION: Go with your regular waist size if you like your jeans skinny and fitted. If you want them less snug, we suggest you size up. [ In between sizes? Go up a size for the right fit. ]
DRY /// Stretch out after washing; HANG DRY indoors.
• Machine drying your jeans can affect the wash and overall construction of your SERENEDE® denim causing them to shrink, removing paint details or causing unwanted distressing.
United States: $10 or FREE on orders over $199
International: Varies By Country (+Duties and Taxes) FREE on orders over $299
• Please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7 business days for delivery.
• Delivery time is 10-15 business days in the U.S. International orders arrive within 21 business days.
• Once shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a UPS® tracking number. International orders ship via DHL.
• Please note we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
RETURNS [ 10-DAYS ] ///
• All returns must be approved by customer support within 10-DAYS of receiving your order.
• All sales are final on international orders, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and discounted orders using promotional codes.
• To be eligible for a return or exchange, jeans must be new, unused, in the original condition and packaging with tags attached. We will not accept any items that are not in this condition.
• Once your return is approved, you will receive step-by-step instructions on completing your return via email.
• When shipping your return, please be sure to use registered and traceable postal services. Return packages are the customers responsibility until they are received by our warehouse.
• We do not provide free shipping labels, return shipping fees are the customers responsibility.
• Please allow up to 10 business days for our warehouse to process your return and issue you a refund or store credit.
• All returns must be scheduled with customer support; not following this policy can cause your package to be lost or delayed.
For more information please read our full Return Policy.
We try our best to allow all online orders to go through, but unfortunately, fraud sometimes occurs. Our security system automatically cancels orders that are red flagged with specific fraudulent triggers.
If your order was canceled incorrectly due to fraud, please email email@example.com the following information:
Your order number, Photo ID, and a photo of the credit card you wish to use.
We work with law enforcement to build cases on individuals who conduct online fraud. We will prosecute to the furthest extent of the law for such actions.