Shipping and Delivery
OUR SHIPPING POLICY
Please allow up to 10 business days for your order to arrive. Once your order ships you will receive an email with your shipping information. ( Sometimes the email goes into the junk folder, please double check and add us to your primary inbox. )
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery. We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
How long does shipping take?
- Orders arrive within 10 business days via UPS®.
- All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our fulfillment center by the postal carrier. Depending on a number of factors, standard domestic and international orders may take up to 4 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process. After your payment is authorized and verified, orders can still take up to 4 business days. This is just an estimate and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
Where do you ship to?
- United States
- International shipping has been paused as of 06/09/22 at 11AM PST. Worldwide shipping will be back later this year and will include the following countries: (Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Japan, Italy, Mexico City, Denmark, South Korea, Belgium, Netherlands, Australia, Sweden, Czech, Sweden, Switzerland, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Dominican Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates)
How much is shipping?
- United States | via UPS
- $15 Flat Rate*** or FREE on orders over $149
- Signature Delivery is $18.50
***shipping fee updated 03/30/22 at 3:45PM PST
Where is my package?
- The best way to track your order is to check your shipping confirmation email or you can track your order HERE.
[ SHIPPING INFORMATION ]
Please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information (APT#*) to ensure that your package is properly delivered. Use the correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers. Once an order is placed it can not be canceled, changed or modified.
This is important to make sure your order arrives on time and doesn't get accidentally returned to us.
*We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
- Orders ship within 10 business days after inventory and credit card payment verification.
- U.S. orders ship with UPS® ground ( Visit UPS.com for delivery options.)
- International order have been passed as of 06/09/22 at 11AM PST. Worldwide shipping will be back later this year.
- When UPS® doesn't have access to your address location, they sometimes deliver your package to the closest UPS® Access Point. It is securely stored and only accessible by you and your information. (Visit UPS.com to learn more.)
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or canceled. Make sure you select your correct size.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking once verification is complete and your order heads your way.
- Once shipped, delivery time within the U.S. is 10 business days.
- Please note we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from SERENEDE.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us.
This amount will be deducted from any credit being issued.
All sales are final on international orders, Black Friday, Cybermonday and discounted orders using promotional codes.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim with UPS. If you purchased ROUTE Package Protection please file a claim HERE.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete. Credit for UPS claims is $100 max, regardless of the order total.
SERENEDE® does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
RESERVED RIGHTS CONCERNING SHIPPING
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our [S] family, SERENEDE® reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, SERENEDE® reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, SERENEDE® reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Shipping statuses can be confusing sometimes. This article includes definitions to help you to understand a particular status.
Electronic Shipping Info Received
This scan indicates that the shipper has notified the Postal Service that they intend to submit the item for processing and delivery.
Before the tracking information is sent, the tracking page may show "Not Found." This is to be expected. Once the information is sent, you may notice the tracking page indicates "Pre-shipment" with a "Label Created" time.
|Acceptance||This scan indicates that a Postal Service employee has accepted the item at a Post Office and/or that the carrier has picked up the item at a customer's residence/business.|
|Processed Through Sorting Facility||This scan indicates that the order has been processed and left the UPS sorting facility. The item is currently in-transit to the destination.|
|In-Transit||For these packages, tracking on the UPS website will show when a package is In-Transit and expected to arrive by the delivery date shown with "In-Transit: Arriving Late"|
|Arrival at Unit/Out for Delivery||These scans indicate that the package has been scanned at the final postal facility where delivery will take place within 24 hours, as well as confirmation from the mailman that the item has been delivered or picked up by the recipient.|
Read RETURN POLICY